- Your sims will get kidnapped by a gang and will request a sum of money to spare your sim's life, don't try to fool them because they might shoot you.
- Once a sim gets kidnapped of your household you'll start receiving text messages from the kidnappers which will allow you to contact them and processed to save the kidnapped sim's life.
- Once a sim is kidnapped you can inform the police of the kidnapping and file a missing person's report & post about it on social media.
- Upon fulfilling the kidnappers requests they will send you the location to where the kidnapped sim is held hostage, you'll get to travel to the location to rescue the kidnapped sim and bring them back home safely.
- Fatal Illness:
- Your sims will get a fatal illness that will require a risky surgery, the surgery will have a 20% chance of success, ignoring the illness will drain your sim's life away and end up by killing them
- The remaining life is a visible motive that you can see in your sims UI once they get the fatal illness
- You can Travel to the hospital lot to get the surgery done "Requires Get To Work" EP
- This feature is made possible thanks to itsmeTroi + fantayzia Videos! Thank you so much ♥
Check them out!
- I also want to hail queen of the thotties Carmen King for being an amazing queen. "We're not worthy"
- And also a shout out to our gurl LuckyGurlB for the amazing person she is ♥
- I want to list so many amazing people here, but that won't be possible because there are so many of you amazing people out there.
- I'm creating a tab on my website soon to feature as many of you as I can because you're the reason why my mods reach a bigger audience, and watching your reactions and sweet words is the biggest motivation to keep doing what I'm doing ♥
- Armed Robberies
- Burglars that will break into your homes to steal your money and furniture!
- They might shoot household members including toddlers + children
- You can fight the burglar to have them leave
- You can call the police on the burglars
- You can play as a burglar and steal other sims money and furniture or shoot sims
- Shooting toddlers and children is turned off for the player "NPC Only" as this feature is supposed to simulate real life tragedies & would only occur by an NPC burglar.
- Your sim might be a target of a low life bullies that'll call them names and beat your sims down, they might also break into your houses and bully you inside
- You can attempt to fight the bullies to have them leave, the sim with the higher fitness skill will win the fight.
- You can also bully sims yourself by:
- Making Fun Of them
- Beating Them Down
- Car Accidents
- Your sims might get run over by a car and die.
Trailer has been pushed until Oct 23th to include the serial killers tragedy
- Tragedies will occur to both played sims & NPC sims
- You can turn off tragedies for individual sims from the mod's options menu
- Your sims will be able to talk about the recent tragedy occurrences like a recent burglary or a kidnapping
- You can set the tragedy occurrence speed from the mod's option!
OFF Very Slow - Slow - Normal - Fast - Very Fast
Thanks to TwistedMexi for the script to make this possible ♥
Check him out, he makes really helpful mods:
- Mod's Headline Information:
- Requires base game only except for traveling to the hospital lot (Get to work) EP which is optional.
- Doesn't override any game's data "Every single code and item is custom"
- The mod adds (Kidnapping, Fatal Illness, Armed Robberies, Bullies, Car Accidents)
- Should Be Compatible with all mods.
- The mod will be turned off by default, you choose whether you want to turn it on for each save file.
- There are speed options to choose how fast you want the tragedies to occur.
- You can start the tragedies manually if you don't want them to start automatically for your sims.
- Tragedies can effect all ages "Toddlers - Elders"
What's next for this mod?
- Serial Killers "Oct 23rd - Oct 30th 2019"
- Natural Disasters:
- Working on this mod has been exhausting, it seems that I can't catch a break because I constantly want to improve on it & add new features...
a lot of sleepless nights, starvation, and over working was done in the past month, seeing your comments, reactions, love and support is what pushes me through and help me in these situations ♥
- You guys always tell me not to do that, not to over work myself, to take breaks & you always show so much love and concern, thank you so much for that ♥ I assure you that I'm ok ♥
Enjoy The Release And Thank You So Much For Your Amazing Support ♥
I love You ♥